Parallel Arcadia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avatar and Signature Rules [W.I.P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayariah
Admin
Kayariah

Avatar and Signature Rules [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Avatar and Signature Rules [W.I.P]   Avatar and Signature Rules [W.I.P] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:11 pm

1. You Are Allowed to Change Your Avatar as Much as You'd Like
Within reason! Please don't change your avatar 50 times a day, as it can get a bit confusing. To change your avatar, click the profile put on the nav bar on top of the screen. Then go to the 'avatar' option and then you can either upload the image you want or post a link! For .gif images, be sure to use the 'Link to Offsite Avatar' option. Sometimes .gif images won't show up if you upload it normally!

2. Avatars are Only Allowed to be 130 by 170
130 pixels wide by 170 pixels high!

3. No Mature Content
No nudity or overly sexual photos of any kind are allowed. If you are seen with an avatar that comes across in this manner, you will be warned and your image will be taken down.

Signatures

1. You can Edit Your Signature Whenever You'd Like
You don't have to get approval or anything before changing things within your signature! To change/edit your signature, click the 'profile' button on the nav bar on top of this page. Click the 'Signature' link and there you can post your images/text/etc.

2. Only one Image in Your Signature is Allowed.
The image, at maximum, can be 500 pixels wide by 170 pixels high. 

3. Only Three Lines of Text is Allowed.
Meaning that after your signature image you can have up to three lines of text underneath it. If you don't want to use a signature image, you may have 5 lines of text
Back to top Go down
https://parallelarcadia.rpg-board.net

Avatar and Signature Rules [W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parallel Arcadia :: Obsidian Corridor :: Rules-
Jump to: